giovedì 6 dicembre 2012

MY THAILAND

Hello,this post is not about fashion,is more about the title of my blog...is about exploring...


T-shirt J.LINDEBERG.DENIM
Shorts BERSCHKA
Bag H&M
Sandals LOGAN
Necklace H&M



I decided to explore Thailand,i spent in this wonderful country just 2 weeks,
not enough to reach
 all the beautiful cities but enough to appreciate all the beautie contains in it.


I spent around 4 days in Bangkok,2 days in the old capital Ayutthaya,                                                  then i moved to the south,Phuket,Phi Phi,Krabi.                
 I decided to upload the 10 pics that captured my best moment in Thailand.




Dress TOP SHOP
                                                                                                 T-shirt HELLO KITTY




Dress NO BRAND
SunGlasses PORSCHE
Necklace H&M






  





Jeans Jacket H&M
Dress  NO BRAND
Bag H&M
Sunglasses PORSCHE

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento